Thursday 29 July 2010

Hit the buffers

    I guess it had to come after so much happening in such a short time. I've hit the buffers, I need a rest, my creative fire has been all but extinguished. Code has not flowed easily from my keyboard, a couple of promising blog posts have languished half-written in the Blogger back-end, and I need to get some serious sleep.
    In a short while I'll be launching into the madness of a British trunk road at rush-hour, I think I'll make a detour on my way home to pick up some comfort food. I feel as if I've earned it. I've come a hell of a long way in the last couple of weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy the food, you've earnt it!

    Stace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had something nice. Pizza, chips, a kebab?

    Rachel XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Fresh pasta and meatballs as it happens. Which was very nice. And we went round to see my local friend Dawn who is always something of a rock in these crises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand you completely, and am in a similar situation. Watch the stress levels, changing job puts a strain on too-----I'll now return to my comfort food :)
    Claire

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.