Friday 15 January 2010

Insomnia sucks

Insomnia sucks.

I'm having a phase of waking up at crazy hours in the morning and having too much going on in my brain to get to sleep again. I'm banished to the sofa to save my wife from sharing my bounty of wakefulness so I'm alone under a mountain of my own making.

Tomorrow I and a couple of bloke friends will be gazing lovingly at lots of very shiny and expensive fast things in a very big exhibition hall. Truth be told, it's often not the finished product that does it for me with cars but fettling the components that make them up, but it's a day out with lots of toys and we'll talk bollocks as we always do. What they don't know is that my Christmas sale parcel from John Lewis arrived yesterday and I've saved its contents for a Sunday treat.

Yes mate, I'm grinning because that track tool develops 250bhp at the rear wheel and does 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds. I'm such a fraud, sometimes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.